FirePro uses the non-pyrotechic and much improved SBK solid aerosol compound, offering increased stability, much better mechanical properties, much longer certified life time and increases efficiency.
FirePro Fire Extinguishing Aerosol Generators protect enclosures volumentrically, using the following methods:
- Large volume total flooding - server/control/computer rooms, sub-stations, transformer housings, plant rooms, warehouses, archives, offices, suspended ceilings, raised floors etc.
- Small volume total flooding - electrical cabinets/panels, PFCUs etc.
- Safe for humans - Non toxic
- Non - corrosive
- Easy installation
- Easy maintenance
- Cost effectivenes
FirePro is in full compliance with the relevant International Standards on the condensed aerosol technology:
- ISO 15779, Condensed aerosol fire extinguishing systems - Requirements and test methods for components and system design, installation and maintenance - General requirements (ISO 15779:2011,IDT), December 2011
- CEN/TR 15276-1, Fixed fire fighting systems - Condensed aerosol extinguishing systems - Part 1: Requirements and test methods for components, February 2009
- UL subject 2775, outline of investigation for fixed condensed aerosol extinguishing system units ( for which it is Certified/Listed by UL)
FirePro demonstrates that it is well ahead of competition, since it is the only patented technology Certified according to all the International Standards.